Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Breakup

Everything is finished. I am with this guy for 7 years. All of a sudden, we break up finally. He said he changed his mind. He said he wants new life on his own when he woke up one day. I dont know what makes him change. He cannot explain it as well. He said I didnt do anything wrong. But all he wants to do now is to breakup with me. I cannot accept it suddenly. Who can?

I really want him back. But he already firmly refused. Is it really impossible for us? He wont change after he makes the decision.

He lives in Seattle and I live in HK. He wanted to marry me for a long time. I needed to consider for my family in HK. Just before I said "Yes, I do". He decided to breakup. I regret that I didnt tell him earlier. He wont come back to me any more. He always said we can be friends, but I expect more to us. I can go to his place immediately now, but he doesnt want me to.

He is such a good guy that I have never met. We went through everything. Why can't we fix the current problems now as well? What can I do to have him back???

No comments:

Post a Comment